TITLE: Bridal Stylist
STATUS: Full-Time, schedule will vary based on bridal appointment calendar
REPORTS TO: CEO
COMPENSATION: Base salary + commission. Paid time-off. Wardrobe Allowance. Year-end bonuses based on performance.
WORK LOCATION: Arts District, Downtown LA
THE 411 ON KATIE MAY
Katie May is a fast-growing bridal and special occasion company PROUDLY developed and produced in Los Angeles #MADEINTHEUSA. Katie May brought the first backless bridal gown to market as well as reimagined bridesmaids with introducing a modern, sexy, and fitted crepe assortment to the chiffon saturated marketplace #OGSTATUS.
Katie May special occasion is sold at top retailers such as Nordstrom, Revolve, Neiman Marcus, and Intermix.
BRIDAL STYLIST ROLE
The Bridal Stylist position involves working one-on-one with brides that come into our showroom, along with brides that book virtual fitting experiences through our website. You will be responsible for all direct-to-bride sales, and provide the highest level of customer service to assist brides in choosing and styling the perfect gown for their big day. You will be a product expert in all things Katie May, able to answer any and all questions that brides may have.
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling and conducting fittings (both in-person & virtual) with brides
- Communicating throughout the order process with brides
- Being an expert on all bridal product
- Managing retail bridal orders via Google Docs & ERP system
- Processing payments and issuing invoices
- Managing calendar for bridal fittings, sample gown availability and bridal box shipments
- Packing and shipping bridal boxes and final gowns
- Working closely with production team
QUALIFICATIONS & EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
- Experience in sales or service position
- Proficient writer with a strong grammatical foundation
- Organized, thorough, clear, friendly, reliable, and polite
- Experience with Google Docs and/or ERP system a plus
- 4 year degree preferred
Ready to join our team? Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com