We are currently hiring for the following position. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org:
PART-TIME SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN
We are looking for an enthusiastic under-graduate or graduate intern for this Winter and Spring 2017 to assist in our Los Angeles Showroom. This role will focus on utilizing content for our brand to share through various platforms including Pinterest, Marketing E-mails and our Website Blog. Other platforms may include Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Our ideal candidate will possess the passion and drive to push our brand’s growth with creative marketing content. This candidate should also have a heavy interest in Social Media and Bridal Fashion.
* Organize and maintain relevant information on company Pinterest page
* Curating relevant and creative content for bi-weekly website blog posts and email newsletters
* Driving social media growth and engagement
* Assist Content Manager with Influencer research and analyzing new marketing channels and opportunities
* In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, particularly Pinterest and Instagram
* Bridal fashion industry experience
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Adobe photoshop, and illustrator preferred but not required
* Interest in market research for the non-traditional bride
* Creative thinker, fashion forward, tech-savvy and love for our brand
* 2 years college experience
* Internship is unpaid, school credit offered, hands-on experience
* Start date - immediate
* Minimum 2-3 days a week , 3 months required
Send your resume to email@example.com, subject line reading 'Social Media Marketing Internship'.
Please include your availability (start date, end date, hours per week) and social media handles.