Shoes to Wear for Your Wedding
It’s time to talk about what goes on your feet! Lots of brides ask for our help with selecting the perfect shoe for their wedding. We get everyone has a different style and budget, so we have options for everyone - hope this helps! XO
If you want to wear heels...
Open-toed and nude. Rather than match the exact color of your gown, we recommend selecting a nude that is close to your skin color. This brings the attention to you and your gown - not a distracting heel.
1. Brian Atwood, 2. Gisueppi Zanotti, 3. Steve Madden, 4. Vince Camuto, 5. Jimmy Choo, 6. Prada, 7. Valentino, 8. Vince Camuto
Another option? Strappy and metallic.
1. Nine West, 2. Badgley Mischka, 3. Dolce Vita, 4. Miu Miu, 5. Jimmy Choo, 6. Jimmy Choo, 7. Betsey Johnson, 8. Burberry
Prefer closed-toed? Try a classic pump.
*To really up your fashion game, you can add some chantilly lace socks, a la Marchesa (#6)*
1. Christian Louboutin for Marchesa, 2. Balenciaga, 3. Steve Madden, 4. Christian Louboutin for Marchesa, 5. Valentino, 6. Marchesa, 7. Kurt Geiger London, 8. Valentino
Not into heels? Flat sandals are always a pretty (and comfortable!) option.
1. Dolce Vita, 2. Steve Madden, 3. Valentino, 4. Gisueppi Zanotti, 5. Pucci, 6. Marchesa, 7. Vince Camuto, 8. Steve Madden
Want to ditch shoes altogether? This doesn’t mean your feet need to be bare! We love this GORGEOUS foot jewelry by Jacquie Aiche
*We also think Rihanna pairing it with a pair of pumps (bottom right) is genius!*
How about getting a tattoo without having to face any needles? We love the idea of getting a custom temporary tattoo with symbols and/or words that are special to you and your significant other. This looks beautiful on bare feet and with shoes. As shown below, this is also an idea that doesn't have to stop at your feet!!
As seen on the Marchesa & Tommy Hilfiger runways
Is your ceremony on an uneven ground (grass, sand, etc.)? Try wedges! If the reception location moves to flatter ground, you can then change into your nicer heels.
1. Hinge , 2. Via Spaga, 3. Jimmy Choo, 4. Tory Burch
Have fun! Your wedding day style is supposed to reflect you and your personal style. Here are some unique shoes that would be super rad to pair with a wedding gown:
1. Christian Louboutin, 2. Sergio Rossi, 3. Christian Louboutin, 4. Tom Ford, 5. Oscar de la Renta, 6. Designer Unkown, 7. Giambattista Valli, 8. Manolo Blahnik
Have any other ideas for wedding shoes? Respond in the comments below!
**Have an idea for a future blog post? We want to hear it!! Please respond in the comments for all of the bride-to-be questions you want answered!**